Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Classes

We'll be having a new Cri-cut class using the Paper Dolls cartridge. This is a great intermediate-advanced class. Paper piecing is so popular now and easy to do (if you know). It adds a really fun element to your pages. Class is Feb 19, 6-7:30 and is $20.

We'll also be having a beginner class on Thursday, February 26. 6-7:30 $10

Katie is back with a new mini book. She's going to take the Kaisercraft "flip book" and make another awesome book. Class is Saturday,March 7 from 3:00-5:00 $20.
As soon as I get a picture, I'll send it up here.

Also, I had such a great response to the Valentine bear class, that I've decided to do one once per month. Once you have taken the class I will have monthly pages/kits for you to try. The next class will be on Thursday, March 12 in the evening.

No comments: